RETURNS AND REFUNDS
1. Under the Act on Protection of Consumer Rights and Liability for Damage caused by Dangerous Goods of 2 March 2000 (Law Journal* of 31 March 2000, No 22, item 271, as amended) the buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale without stating any reasons within 14 days after the goods have been delivered. To comply with the stated term, it shall be sufficient to send a statement in writing to the email: email@example.com
2. The goods must be returned to the seller’s return address: NOWIŃSKA LEATHER, Józefosław, Ogrodowa 8E/40, 05-500, Poland along with the evidence of purchase (e.g. receipt or tax invoice).
3. To be eligible for a return, the item must be unused and in the same condition that received from seller. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. Personalized and bespoke goods are exempt from being returned. However, customer satisfaction is our first priority, thus we recommend you write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we would consider partial refund. If (partial) refund is approved, we will return funds on the same conditions we do with regular refund
5. The customer is responsible for paying for their own shipping costs for returning the item. Shipping costs are non-refundable, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund.
6. Refunds will be made directly to the buyer’s bank account or credit card within maximum 7 days from the date we receive returned goods.